Alena Kharlamenko, MS, RD, CDN
Alena Kharlamenko is the founder of Alena Menko Nutrition, a food and nutrition blog where she publishes healthful, plant-forward recipes and makes nutrition approachable with easily digestible information. She’s also passionate about gut health and is a Monash FODMAP-Trained Dietitian. When she's not cooking up a storm in the kitchen or behind her computer, she can be found exploring the vast culinary scene of NYC, traveling around the world, or hiking and spending time in nature. You can find Alena on Instagram @thebalancedbite or on Facebook @AlenaMenkoNutrition.
Other Posts by Alena Kharlamenko,
- 10 Easy Dry Good Recipes
- 10 Foods High in Vitamin C
- 10 Foods to Help Boost Happiness
- 10 Holistic Ways to Improve Gut Health
- 5 Foods for a Healthy Immune System
- How to Eat Healthier (and Stick to It!)
- How to Lower Cortisol Levels Naturally
- Insulin Resistance: What It Means & How to Reverse It Naturally
- Maximize Your Cupboard with These Simple Pantry Recipes
- Symptoms of Insulin Resistance and Prediabetes
- What Is HbA1c and What Can It Show You?